If you’re looking for a way to heat your home that’s efficient, long lasting and frees up space on your walls then why not try underfloor heating?
Types of Underfloor Heating
- Ideal for zones less than 25m² but compatible with all sizes
- Ideal for single rooms but suitable for whole house systems
- Does not alter floor levels
- Great for renovations
- Ideal for larger zones over 25m² but compatible with all sizes
- Ideal for whole house systems but suitable for single room systems
- Compatible with existing central heating systems
- Great for new-builds
Simply call 01697 332 070, and book an appointment for a time and date that suits you.
Our adviser will come and do an assessment of your home and talk you through your options.
We make sure the underfloor heating product, and design is suitable for your requirement to ensure the system works as it should and without any issues.
With many years of experience and knowledge in under-floor heating you’ll get the best advice from our expert engineers who are trained to install many different types of UFH system and have been installing for many years.
How much can you save?
According to the UK Government study, Housing Fact File 2012, home heating accounts for 61% of average energy consumption. Underfloor heating can save up to 15% on heating bills as it operates at a lower temperature.